Thursday, July 17, 2008

Great

Just another day as a Citizen of M'sia...which isn't a good thing at all...cuz this country is probably better off ruled by the British government...I'm pretty sure England won't let go of M'sia if they can see after 50 years of independence what has M'sia become...Sadly that's not the case though...

So Anwar Ibrahim was arrested again yesterday and was released today...my question is WHAT ARE THE CHARGES?

The reason stated in the newspapers were the police THINK that he's not going to attend a scheduled meeting with police officials in KL at 2pm...they arrested him at 1 something pm...nearly an hour before the deadline given...To those that haven't get the big picture yet...the government is clearly trying to humiliate Anwar by doing this...they even went as far as using the elite police units called the Unit Tindakan Khas to make the arrest...they are the M'sian version of the famous LAPD' Special Weapons And Tactics teams aka the SWAT team.

I would think that the government would at least have some degree of intelligence to make it look real while trying to frame Anwar but this is really too much...I'm starting to think that the government really doesn't have a brain after all...Furthermore...what gives them the right to arrest Anwar actually? nothing at all...the reason itself is not justified because it cannot be proven until Anwar actually skips the meeting itself...How the police is dealing with this situation is clearly another case of misused power in the name of the law...

Sometimes being a Malaysian is really embarassing...I still remember that our teachers told us to write an essay about what we like about Malaysia during primary schools...the word limit would most probably be 200 words...and that's probably how many things you could actually say about Malaysia that is truly nice...If we were to write bad things about Malaysia...I think we could complete a few college grade assignments which words numbered in the thousands for each of them no question...

Another embarassing thing is this

---->
Malaysia is one country where world record-breaking has become something of a national fad.

These words are directly pulled out of Wikipedia...here's the link (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_records)

So much for national pride...Malaysia Boleh!(keh?)

I guess someone's gonna get their asses sued for this if someone from the government sees this...but what the heck...I like it...

I guess I should end this with a quite from one of my friends...

"If you have a chance to crawl out of this hell hole called Malaysia...I suggest you take it"

That's all folks

6 comments:

Anne said...

yo~ read mine also.. so against the nation nowwww...!!!

Doppel22 said...

Propaganda ar? -_-

lch said...

nice post dude ahahaha but i'll miss u if u go to jail XD

Doppel22 said...

Ahh...I guess I'll miss my games too...XD

lch said...

what abt me?????

Doppel22 said...

Who knows? XD
Oh well...will miss u too...XD