Monday, August 18, 2008

Visiting nana's restaurant (ROADTRIP!)

So...I decided to visit Rowena's family restaurant...and also decided to drag zh n kenneth along with it...XD mostly cuz I have this really bad sense of direction...and also I think it's better than going there alone...-_-

PS: that was actually like 2 weeks ago

I had the exact address in my HP and I forgot to check it...biggest mistake of the day...I just followed what I can remember from Rowena's directions which is follow the OUG highway or something along the lines which I don't really remember...and to top that off...none of us knows how to get to OUG...not that it's the right place to go to begin with...but heck...that's what we got for the time being so might as well go along with it...

With my god awful sense of direction and navigation...we managed to find OUG with kenneth's help...(all 3 of us don't know the way to OUG)...so when we were there...we were thinking...where's the shop? And finally I remembered the address in my HP...-_- it's actually in taman bukit jalil rather than OUG...XD

Luckily OUG isn't that far from taman bukit jalil...and we got there without much trouble...just reaching taman bukit jalil though...we found this whole network of roads kinda like a web and got confused...we got out from taman bukit jalil and back in OUG by taking the wrong turn a couple of times...-_- more than that...we ended up in some distant housing are way up in the mountains...where one of my distant relatives live in...-_-...yea...i'm that bad in navigation...XD I freaking admit it...XD and we even found another branch of our good ol' mamak stall...AL BARKATH! XD

At about 1:45 we finally found the restaurant...which is located right beside some housing areas...not the same one that we got into earlier though...well the shop is quite nice...still looking relatively new...cuz it IS new...opened for about a week only...and haven't got the full menu in place yet...D=

Damn...I was hoping for something with cheese...XD oh well...in the end I settled for some curry noodles and it was not bad...tastes averagy but there's a whole lot of ingredients in it...which is good...=D and some tarts which i forgot the name...seems homemade and it's quite good...but I hate bananas...D= had so much of it when i was a kid that I developed a 'phobia' XD

Oh well...that was quite a day...at least we all know the way to OUG now...haha...

That's all folks

4 comments:

lch said...

raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwrrrrrrrr

Doppel22 said...

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLL

lch said...

eh go put a tagboard in yr blog la, if not its very hard for ppl to leave comments leh.

Doppel22 said...

LOL...how to put lerh? =P
teach me bro...XD