Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New Year Resolutions

I'm sure a lot of people have New Year Resolutions...I have too...Just that sometimes I tend not to take them seriously... :\ then again it's not like I have a lot of New Year Resolutions before...I'm usually the guy without plans...I just go with the flow...I'll continue to do that this year...but with a few changes in mind...

1.
(it's about a girl and it's private...and I'm sure my close friends already know what I'm gonna do with her...^^)

2.
I really need to start concentrating on my studies...the huge change in college or rather the Uni is just mind blowing...and students simply can't afford to fail subjects...cuz retaking it will cost you a fortune...which is really stupid considering the below-par education level here...I'm thinking about transferring to another college...but I'll stick around for 1 sem...then I'll make my choice later...I'll see how bad is it...

3.
This is probably the hardest and most pathetic of all...find someone new to love cuz the last one isn't really appreciating it... :\

4.(added)
Start working out and lose some weight...already on this one...=P Targeting 65kg...currently at 70kgs with an empty stomach...

That's all folks

4 comments:

Anne said...

muahahhaha!!
NO.1 is lameee!!!!
NO.3 is funnny!!!!!! >.<

make more resolutions man!!!!
don't make it only involves girls!! >.<

something for yourself like no.2 is good!! >.<

read more books i suggest~ will widen your knowlegde bout the world.. not story books!!

Anonymous said...

aye, type of books? self-help? XD

lose weight? call me for bball man! XD why didnt invite me from your return match last time??

J.a.y.d.e.n. said...

ngek ngek ngek
kate comes to bite you
=p

lch said...

BY THE WAY

"..already know what I'm gonna do with her" sounds very wrong if you ask me HAHAHAHA XD

All the best and go learn a musical instrument ftw!!! lol