Thursday, June 25, 2009

To make things worse

I kinda forgot to include this one on my last post...but a few days ago the primary school that I used to attend was quarantined due to confirmed cases of H1N1...none other than the 'pretigious SJK (c) Jalan Davidson...and a friend of mine is currently teaching there...it's perhaps lucky to say that she seems fine...

And then it was my parents who were down with a sore throat after coming back from a trip to HK...They were wearing face masks for a few days too...gave me a scare but luckily it was ultimately nothing...Then it was a friend of mine who was down for a few days with flu like symptoms...or chicken pox...and haven't really heard from her since...hoping for the best there

Seems like H1N1 is reaching an outbreak level in M'sia currently

That's all folks

No comments: