Friday, April 2, 2010

Finally!

This is crazy...it's been 3 months since I've updated my blog...yet again mainly cause it's been very uneventful...k maybe not when my elder bro is back...then again we didn't really do much when he's back...the paintball trip never happened...and most of the time he's away with his friends so I didn't really get to spend much time with him anyway...

Then it's CNY...this year's CNY is kinda sad really...we've only visited one place...we used to visit like 4 houses...Well it's not that I like to go to these visitations cuz it's damn tiring in the 1st place...and we do nothing more than sit and snack on CNY snacks while the adults chat away...But I was taught to be courteous ever since I was a little boy...and not visiting our distant relatives or whoever they are just feels kinda awkward...But of cuz I was also thankful that it was over fast...cuz it's still boring XD

Speaking about CNY...I just realized that I haven't touched my angpaus...so I went and take a look...and literally discovered treasure XD

That's about the only interesting that has happened all semester long...oh but there's these 2 incidents that I got screwed over by my assignment group members...then again that really is nothing new...something to be expected from uni life...Something I didn't expect though was to have lunch alone with a girl twice in a week...say what you want but I usually have lunch on my own and this is relatively new stuff to me...I enjoyed it though :P

1 comment:

直アド掲示板 said...

当サイト直アド掲示板では無駄なやり取りが一切なく気に入った異性と即直アドが交換できます!口コミで広がったサイトなので業者もほとんどゼロ!ステキな異性と二人だけで秘密のメールを思う存分楽しんで下さい!