Tuesday, July 13, 2010

MEH

So it is with terrible luck that I twisted my ankle really badly about 3 weeks ago...Can't even limp around at the time and I had to resort to crutches... damage is quite severe as there are at least torn ligaments and the x-ray showed what MIGHT be a fracture around there...but I don't think it is since I'm already up and about...still not running of course...

And that brings us to one huge problem...There's supposed to be paintball, but thx to my little blunder the plan's all gone to hell...need to reschedule but the timings really aren't looking all that good...it's assignment season and most of my friends that I have invited will be quite busy or already are...we are after all close to finals and all final assignments are due for submission in the next 1 or 2 weeks...oh well...at this rate paintball might have to wait till next semester : \

There is something good going on though of cuz...I have actually get to spend alot of time with my friends because of this...especially with Tharshinaa...just so fun to hang around her, simply not a moment of boredom...and lets not forget about ZH...really appreciate them getting me through this...and as for kenneth...I haven't seen him since I twisted my ankle...and because of that he has little news of how I am...and I kinda pulled a prank on him saying I need to have it amputated...he fell for it but I didn't take it too far :P

And lastly...assignment season...need me say more?

That's all folks

No comments: