Sunday, September 7, 2008

lol whut?

Well it was zh's and will's b'day yest...but we celebrated on Thursday cuz Ju Anne isn't free on other days of the week...Oh well...

At 1st we were planning to bake them cupcakes and all...but the plan nv went through cuz of contradicting time schedules and poor planning again...Oh well...Our idea of celebration ended up as dining in a Japanese fine dining restaurant in Sunway Pyramid...For the price it was good...=D but of cuz...it's also expensive as hell...so ouch to my wallet again...and driving there and back is a pain in the ass as well...I drove past the same spot in MRR2 3 times in the same day...-_- and of cuz...the traffic jam...dammit...

Overall it was quite a day and I left sunway pyramid with some scratches thx to Ju Anne again...I'm like her scratching board...-_- don't ask why it's been like that for years and hell I dunno why either...XD

Next day...which is Friday...Me and Zh has an outing with Reanne and Ham for the day...quite fun to be with...although it's the 1st time we ever saw each other and it's quite awkward...but the day turned out alright...=) we ate lunch at Chilli's and hurt our wallets again...D= And dman...I nv knew tacos were so nice...XD

Then we headed for the cinema to watch WALL.E...which is funny...and touching...typical disney stuff but heck I love it...=D one of the better movies I've watched so far in fact...and the whole thing is just darn CUTE! hahahahaha...well...Overall the day went quite well for me...Would be looking forward tohang out with Reanne / Sotong next time...=D

That's all folks

No comments: