Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Haiz...

Despite going to sleep at 3am yest nite...I woke up at 5:30...automatically...I don't felt like I slept at all...just remembered that I was rolling on my bed...just rolling...and rolling...and rolling...no I didn't fell down from the bed mind you...

Waking up feeling kinda moody and emo...really...what is wrong with me? I have no idea at all...been like this for a while...well...I need to get help...sent an SOS to my kai jie before I went to roll on my bed last night... : \ she's kinda like my personal psychologist now...like how Cheese Babe's bro is to her...I can tell her everything and anything...and if I wanted it to be just between me and her...it will stay that way unless it's really necessary to let some one else know...I trust her...

Well...waking up at 5:30 in the morning when I'm having 8 am classes is just a bore...that's why the blog update...at least this will keep my fingers tapping on the keyboard...and thinking what to type and stuff...writing/typing/blogging has always been a kind of therapy to me...I express myself much better in words than in person...I actually enjoy typing for some reason which I don't really know either...maybe it's because I'm in my own little world every time I start pounding away on the keyboard...and it's probably the same reason that I manage to be one of Cheese Babe's close friends...well...considering myself lucky to even know such an amazing person like her...

While typing this blog...I'm not listening to the music that I usually listen to...namely Yuzo Koshiro's WMMT soundtracks which have got me captivated for the past few weeks as I really can't stop listening to them...I'm listening to Michael Buble instead...especially one particular song...everything...I really have to thank Cheese Babe for it...she sent me the song...which I found it great...and so I was starting to be interested about Michael Buble...his songs are real relaxing...and I really actually felt better while listening to it...this is no lie cuz anyone who knows me would probably notice the huge difference between the blog entries yesterday and today...although the music is not really my thing...but listening to the lyrics...it really reflects many of my feelings towards my crush now...been in love with her for the better part of the year...she's kinda everything to me now...as long as she's happy then I'm good...

Yet that comes to another question...is it really okay to be like that? My kai jie told me that that really is not the way to live...no matter how much I love her I should not place her as a priority and live my days and making my decisions because of her...yes it does show that I'm truly devoted to her now...but like my kai jie said...I could end up getting hurt like that...and it's true...I have been hurt alot of times ever since I realized that I had fell for her...but she can't be blamed...she doesn't know...and due to her current situation...confession would most likely lead to breaking whatever friendship we both had cheerished between us...I would need to be patient and keep waiting...again...

No comments: