Sunday, October 28, 2007

Oh Em Gee...

Gah...Haven't been updating lately...just dun feel like it cuz nothing happened in particular...: \ Other than Cheese Babe being hospitalized...@@ like the title said...OMG!...I was really speechless when she told me she was rushed to the emergency ward cuz of some virus/micro plasma infection which could be fatal (according to Stephen)...and I thought she was just overworking herself...apparently she was rushed to the emergency ward...but it was a speedy recovery...she spent just 4 days in the hospital and was well enough when I saw her last night...and today...she was discharged...=) grats!

On a separated incident...an official challenge to the community that plays MT3 in TS or around M'sia has been issued by BearZ...his 'noob-team' -SIA- is coming down to KL this Friday to race us...to determine our lvl of competition...or just for trashing purposes...I heard that players from Penang who were the best over there went over to Singapore for a tournament...they were ALL eliminated in the 1st leg...and they were not even close to securing a 3rd place during 4-way battles (4 player races)...WZ is pretty much screwed since he claimed himself to be the best in TS (which is probably true)...I think I'm the runner up...heh...=D when the Singaporeans arrive...he had to race them for the sake of TS n M'sia...so much for being the best...he is now frustrated thinking bout battle tactics for the coming D-Day where he'll hav to face merciless opponents...it doesn't really matter if he loses...but ppl that read in the forums will come to TS and watch...or join in the battle...if he lost by a small margin then it would be a good lost...but if they practically left him in the dust...that would be humiliation...

Rules and regulations are already out...and so is the time and venue...D-Day is confirmed...!!!
2nd of November in Berjaya Times Square!!! If anyone is interested in watching our match please be there...time is not specified yet so I think it's gonna be in the afternoon...


Just came back from dinner in KLCC...my younger bro bought some clothes and I was doing nothing there again...-.- that kinda boredom will sometimes make me think about things...anything...but this time in particular...it somehow hit me that I'm really wasting my life away the past year and a half...I've been doing nothing with my life...that's not exactly good is it? : \ I'm not studying well...my grades are bad and I'm just plain lazy...I'm really wasting time here...and now that I think about it...I have 3 mid-terms coming up this week...and I'm practically screwed cuz I haven't studied for any of it...fail and retake? NOT A CHANCE!!! time to pucker up...even if I did badly for my midterm it is still not too late for me to recover...I still have test 2 and finals...and an assignment for Com Studies...as long as i study like all hell will break loose if I don't then I still have a chance of passing it...with that said...I'll need some friends to watch over me...and make sure that I do not slack off too much...face it...I just can't study non-stop till the finals...it would kill me! So slacking off would be guaranteed...but I can't afford to be doing it too much...

No comments: