Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Shabu shabu?

Well I get to hang out with Cheese Babe again at last...it's been like 2-3 months since we hung out with each other...

It's quite stupid really...we had the whole 'trip' planned and I was really looking forward to it...but thx to several unforeseen circumstances it all came down to just dinner...dinner then leave...so much for the master plan...-.-

Then we had another guy joining us...Stephen...I could say he's the guy who saved my ass since I don't want the dinner to be boring..at least not to her... : \ So the whole time it is just me n my buddy being our stupid selves while she is having fun yaking away with Stephen...it got kinda boring for me but like I said...at least she's not bored...: \

Well the food sux...big time...I could do better in my house using ingredients that I bought myself...-.- and what the hell? The restaurant's name is 'Shabu Shabu'...it kinda means Japanese steamboat...but what do we get? The only thing close to Japanese food is the miso soup...we don't even have beef...wth??? Service sux too...it kinda pains me to be paying 10% for the service tax...-.-

So after she n Stephen left I went to the arcades again with my buddy...to make do with the quite disappointing trip...at least I had fun there...some idiot thought he could take me on and kept losing...free stars for my new car...

But that's about it...that really kinda sums up the whole day for me...bored? hell yes...the only thing exciting about the trip was I get to see Cheese Babe and Stephen...Cheese Babe is looking stunning as usual...and it's really good to see her smiling and laughin like that...thx again Stephen...

1 comment:

YZH said...

whadaa... why am I not excited? TnT

and the dinner wasnt that bad rite? =\