Sunday, March 2, 2008

Disappointed

So I guess this is really just my luck...That everytime I fall in love...I had to fall out of love the most heart-breaking way anyone can possibly imagine...It's so sad and pathetic that I don't even want to say it a second time...
This is kinda the 1st time I ever felt this way about anyone...that bitter-sweetness that is so hard to let go of...that always breaks my heart one way or the other...and someway somehow...she would always do something that makes me weak and keep hanging on to her...
Well I'm sick of it...so sick and tired of it...I don't care anymore...Forgetting that she's probably the best and worst thing that has ever happened to me is not going to be easy but I don't care anymore...This is torture...I just can't take it anymore...This is really Goodbye
I really wish I could just talk to her one last time...just so I could hear her sweet voice and watch that beautiful smile of hers...I miss her greatly...but in the end...
What's The Point?

No comments: