Monday, March 31, 2008

Fate?

So it was me again who gave in to my own weaknesses...Yes...somehow I just can't stand life without her and got in touch with her again...

Well she was as clueless as usual about what's going on with me...but we were still able to work out our differences...so guess what? we're friends again...no surprise there...

What's surprising was this actually...Just about a week after we were in touch with each other again...she suddenly called me out of the blue...yes....for no apparent reason...just so say hi she said...but yea...I was so happy she called that I actually can't continue on my afternoon nap...not that I don't want to...just that I'm too happy to feel tired anymore...

Then later at night...I wasn't really in the mood to study nor watch TV...nor getting my ass to a nearby cyber cafe to have internet access...I decided to go to Times Square and Sungei Wang to brush up my skills on my favorite arcade racing game...I was in Times Square for about 45 minutes before I went over to Sungei Wang...

So I was planning to go to the arcade at the 2nd floor...I walked to SW from TS and got into an elevator...the arcade is on the second floor...but the buttons in the elevator are all smudged and all...I just pushed the on that SEEMS like 2 to me...when I got out of the elevator...I looked around and found myself kinda lost...I thought I'm on the second floor...but I was actually on the ground floor...

So I was kinda lost and all...walking around...not really sure which floor I'm in...then she called...and guess what? She saw me walking around without a clue where I'm at...-.- so she called me over to join her at a nearby restaurant with her bf...I usually find it really hard to refuse whatever she asks of me so I agreed...

Going to the restaurant she said she's in itself was really challenging in a sense...I mean...I haven't seen her for 5 months or so...and I was really really nervous...

YES...I ADMIT I'M REALLY SHY FOR A GUY
but that's me...nothing I can really do about it...: \

The moment I saw her is really the best thing that happened to me for the last few months...I was really shy and probably blushing and all...I FELT SO EMBARRASSED...but deep down inside...I was really really happy to have ran into her that day...after all that blundering she had to be there where I don't plan to be yet ended up being...

I guess this is what they call fate...

No comments: