Friday, March 14, 2008

Memories

I was in class...trying concentrate on what the lecturer is saying...but the projector isn't working so it's kinda boring...so I decided to sent a msg to my friend and see if we could chat a little...

There I was...thinking I was keying in my friend's number...and before I knew it...Rowena's number was in the 'send to:' spot...I shook it off...and tried to key in my friend's number again...the same thing happened...

I don't know what's happening...I don't even know what I was doing until I finished typing her numbers...I didn't even noticed until the last second...

That really ruined my otherwise ordinarily boring day...

I miss her...it's only been more or less a month since I told myself I don't wanna have anything to do with her anymore...and it feels like it's been half a year...I miss her badly...but the missing ends here...all I'll ever do is miss her...I will not break the ice no more...I'm sick of it...

The best way to describe my feelings are probably these...

I've put my trust in you,
Pushed as far as I can go,
and for all this,
There's only one thing you should know.
I've tried so hard, and got so far,
But in the end, it doesn't even matter,
I had to fall to lose it all,
But in the end,
IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER

1 comment:

*飞天草* said...

hey ..my friend.. how do u do ...
i really dun know u got a blog here... aiya...

hey ... seem like u got some problem abt love ...
sometime we cant control it ..
macam wat we told ourselves will make us do the oppsite things ....
so juz let it go bah my friend ...


take care ya ...