Thursday, May 8, 2008

Penang trip and sem start...

So I went to a poorly planned penang trip with wz, zh and kenneth...and that's just sad...yes...sad...We spent most of our time driving around...will not go into details since it's a VERY long story...but going on a nearly pointless road trip is still way better than staying home my whole holidays...

And my exam results are out by the way...I miraculously passed the 2 subjects that I think I would fail and filed the one subject that I think I don't have any problems with...-.- I guess luck really isn't on my side...but then again I worked my ass off for the other 2 so I guess I deserve passing those...and kinda neglected the one that I failed...Well either way 2/1 is a good thing...

But the thing is...I just went to my head of skool and asked if I could bring up the last subject to year one and complete it...I mean...spending 1 sem on ONE subject isn't really what's on my mind...I'll have too much free time...and I have to pay for another sem...well not exactly I pay...more like my father's paying...I don't really like to waste his money either...

Then again I told my dad if I couldn't get through last sem I would go out and look for work instead of going to another college...But I just can't accept this......'defeat'...... I can't find a better word cuz this is really the closest word to how I feel now...once again my stupidity made me fall into a hole...a very deep one this time...I can only hope my father will give me this one chance to do it...

Speaking of another matter...this Friday the 9th of May will be team -R.V- 's 1st team competition...I have some good expectations from this team...my team...we seek to prove that playing less doesn't mean we're inferior...and that we are indeed a team to be feared...then again the chances of us winning in this is slim...but if I were to participate (which I'm not going to since the team has made it's decision on who's to go) I would give it all I have no questions asked cuz it's not just about me anymore...If I go down...the whole team goes down with me...Best of lcuk to Kenji and Dominic who will be on the front line...I'll be around Mid Valley to cheer on my team though...and of course...we'll have our long overdue 2nd team gathering...nothing much really...just having dinner and stuff...

On a separate note...When can I finally have my paint ball game???!!!-.-"

No comments: