Monday, May 19, 2008

Unlucky

I can only guess that my unlucky streak is coming back to haunt me again...the -R.V- match is a complete failure for my team...and I participated in it cuz one of our initial participants weren't being his usual self that day...Oh well...we lost...that aside...

I have to spend one freaking semester studying ONE freaking subject...

Yes...I guess that's how my college gets money...geez...they aren't allowing me to bring up my last subject so I could move on the year 1...so that's how it is...

Furthermore...today...I went to the arcades again...for the fun of playing...BUT...things aren't really going as I expect...I was so off-form today that I can't even do a clean run in any course...I'm crashing so much that it's not even funny anymore...O_o I guess I'm really having bad luck lately...

I just hope that this doesn't goes on for a long time like how it did during the period in high skool when I broke my ankle...-_-

No comments: