Monday, May 26, 2008

Can't sleep...

SIGH~~*

Can't sleep again...No idea why...Didn't really slept much during the afternoons really...Geez...Luckily I'm not having any classes tomorrow...then again I have plans to hang out with my best friend tomorrow...So either way I'm gonna end up half screwed...

I wish that these sleepless nights would just go away...sometimes they gave me too much time to think...and there goes my mind again...either dreaming with my eyes open...or just thinking about crap...

Something did crossed my mind when I lied on my bed just now though...I'm not missing her that much for quite some time already...I think I'm getting over her...good thing...but she still makes me weak by just calling me my 'pet name' -_-...well at least there's improvement...

And now I'm thinking...whether to watch Indiana Jones or Narnia tomorrow...both seems nice enough to me...I watch one of the old Indiana Jones movies...which is surprisingly good...and the fact that a lot of stuff in comedies and action movies are based on Indiana Jones...Trailer seems promising too...and Narnia...I watched the first one...I forgot who I watched it with though...I just remembered that the first Narnia isn't all that great...it's mildly entertaining but nothing special...might be good for kids though...Prince Caspian...which is the second movie...sounds interesting enough...both my brother and sister has already watched it...they said it's nice...so I guess it's safe to bet on it...but as for right now...I'm quite divided between the two...

No comments: