Thursday, June 5, 2008

Damn Fuel prices...

So here it goes again...Fuel prices are up to a ridiculous amount...and how long since we had a price raise? Not that long ago if I recalled...and goodness me...the whole freaking country is out to refuel their cars...causing major traffic jams in any area that has a petrol station...geez...

Lucky for me though...I refueled my car in the afternoons...and god damn the government...as if they aren't earning enough money already...screw you pak lah...some of my friends even said they saw it coming and that's part of the reason why they are overseas right now...-.-

Well...expecting every thing to go more expensive now...every thing's going up but our salaries...not that I'm working or anything...but like hell anyone would raise salaries in this kinda situation...unless you're a freaking saint that is...

I'm not going to be political here...so I guess that's it for me...

Speaking of a saint...Rowena is kinda sounding like one in her blog...which is actually a good thing...there's so much apathy in her that I can't truly comprehend...another mystery of her that I won't get to solve...I have to say that I did not really know she would be so disturbed and angry cuz of an infamous serial killer she's studying about... : \

On a different note...bad day in MV...another bad luck streak for me...I just wasted more than 50 bucks for getting my sorry ass over there just to have almost nothing in return...and for the 1st time in a very long time my mood went so bad that I went to the staircases alone to cool and calm myself down...zzzzzzzzz

At least I got news from Ju Anne that she's gonna be free around midway through the month...guess I get to hang out with her again...Feels like I haven't seen her in ages...probably cuz I really haven't seen her in ages...I can't remember the last time I met her...-.-

Despite all those...college seems to be working quite well for me lately...

1 comment:

Reanne said...

hahaha... sorry panda.. its been a long time since i last checked your blog.. btw.. your latest blog sounds like those uncles complaining.. haha.. u know what.. i waited there for 20 minutes to pump petrol.. some more its under the rain.. >..<