Friday, June 20, 2008

Tagged by Cheesy again...O_o

Ever kissed anyone older than 30?
~ Honestly? I don't know...XD

Is your boyfriend or girlfriend a pain in the ass?
~ Nope...Cuz I don't even have one...=P

Do you like the color green?
~ It's the colour of my room...so go figure...;)

Are you in a relationship?
~ Nope...sadly no

Ever eaten soap?
~ I think i did when I was a kid...BIG MISTAKE XD

Do you miss anyone?
~ yeap

Is there some place you would like to visit?
~ No place in particular

Have you ever fell into a mud puddle?
~ yeap...playing football while raining about 5 years ago...

What song are u listening to?
~ One Republic - Prodigal


What are you scared of?
~ Roaches...O_o

What's your favorite non-alcoholic beverage?
~ Apple Juice

Favorite alcoholic beverage?
~ Anglia Shandy n Kampai

Do you own anything from American Eagle?
~ what the heck is that?O_o

If you could own a monkey, would you?
~ yea...and sell it...XD

Do you regret anything?
~ everyone does...in the end it's only how u live with ur mistakes...: \

What are you excited about?
~ Nothing in particular

Are you an artist?
~ sadly no...

Do you have an addiction?
~ MTMTMTMTMTMTMTMTMTMTMTMTMTMTMTMTMT

What you did for the last 2 days?
~ sit at home...scold my kid cousins for not behaving themselves...playing games

What did you do last weekend?
~ can't remember...I think I was in mid valley

Favorite swear word?
~ shit and bloody

Who do you love?
~ those who are close to me...=)

Do you still love your latest ex?
~ nope

Ever regret breaking up with someone?
~ not really

Have you ever liked someone so much it hurt?
~ not that long ago...XD

What are you doing tomorrow?
~ You know what?..............................................I have no idea...XD

What are you wearing right now?
~ T-shirt and shorts

Do you like anyone?
~ duh

Do you like to cuddle?
~ nv try b4...O_o

Do you like your first name?
~ why not?

Do you want summer vacation?
~ it's summer all year here...I WANT!!! XD

If you took a drug test would you pass it?
~ Yeap...

When is your saddest day in your life?
~ no idea

When was the last time you told someone you love them?
~ about 4-5 months ago

Who was the last person to tell you I love you?
~ I can't remember...O_o

Who was the last person you shared a bed with?
~ forgot...

Quick, think of a quote from a song?
~ Tears stream down your face, when you lose something you cannot replace

What was the last thing you bought?
~ noodles from 7-11

Do you smoke cigarettes?
~ strictly second hand only...that's a no XD

I'm tagging:
Rowena / cheesy (again)
Sotong (again)
Zh (again)
My bro jono
My other bro Justin

And anyone who actually reads me blog...XD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

eh apa ni... always post tags oni sien la

Doppel22 said...

Sry lor...lately nothing happened ma...
What to do? =P
Plus my fren tagged me ma...just post only lor...XD