Monday, June 30, 2008

BORED! ><

God damn I'm bored...and what do I do when I'm bored? I play games...I hang out with my friends...I surf the web...yada yada yada...

So I did nearly all 3 of them today...1st...I play games...Need For Speed : Pro Street to be exact...why do I love this game so much? let me spell it out for you...I...LOVE...CARS...XD...and what do you do when you can't get one that you like? U do it like me! Make one in a virtual world (game) and play around with it! XD

This is an example

Supra Burnout

SMOKIN'~

Please visit my Friendster profiles for some more pics...=P

Then I went to Taman Connaught to have a few games with WZ and Kenji...Problem being...I went there on time...as usual...BUT...WZ was involved in a minor accident while he's on his way there...and he got hold up...and I spent about 2-3 hours in the cyber cafe alone...-.-...geez...

Well in the end he had to pay the other driver off about RM170...gamed a while...not that long...but at the end of the day I'm just really bored and disappointed on how the day could turn out...

SIGH~

Oh well...THAT'S LIFE! XD

8 comments:

lch said...

dood, don't play too much games. bad for you. baaaaaaaaaaaad... so delete all yr games and send all the remaining games cds to me XD

Doppel22 said...

shaddap u bastard guy...XD
Me gonna buy devil may cry 4 some time during this month...no way i'm gonna send them to u...XD

Reanne said...

lol... thats not life lar.. =.=
find something else to do...
hmm... how bout changing your hairstyle to afro? ngiek XD

Doppel22 said...

Siao ar? XD
If u want me change then u change 1st...this I can promise...=P

Reanne said...

hmmmm.... i wish i can..
but too little hair lar...
haha.... u do first lar

Doppel22 said...

Dun wan...=P
I got white hair...afro also not nice...XD

lch said...

afro would look nice on u. Go try it. You have my blessings. Then u'll give yeye n mama heart attack

Doppel22 said...

Yea...blessings kononnya...-.-
If gonna try then I wait u come back from aussie 1st...then we both go afro...=D
Or maybe drag kit to afro also...XD