Friday, June 27, 2008

LOLZ!

Wahahahahaha~ Just went to watch Kungfu Panda with ZH...After all the recommendations I just couldn't help but give it a try...and I have to say that this is one of the funniest movies I've watched recently...Jack Black's voice as the Panda? Classic...really couldn't get any better...XD

Overall it's been a really good day today...LAN party in COD4 and I've unlocked some new weapons...Shooting at others have never been so intense and FUN!!! I kinda regret ever putting that scope on my gun though...Makes it even harder to aim...-.- but I can't wait for the G36C...XD oh well...it'll be some time b4 i can unlock that thing...

On another event...I really can't think of a better word but abuse in the way Ju Anne's parents are treating her...It's at the very least considered a mild case of abuse really...I won't go into details for this one...It really just makes me mad by thinking of it...WTF...

That's all for now folks...Adios

No comments: