Thursday, June 12, 2008

WEE~

So as it turns out...Ju Anne managed to drag me n zh down to the ice skating rink in Sunway Pyramid...Yes...you heard me right...the ice skating rink...well not exactly dragged down there...Just that circumstances made us do so...and thank heavens we did not look like fools...

Surprisingly though...I got used to it and started skating normally under 5 minutes...note that I haven't played anything similar to skating for the last 5-6 years...and I'm pretty amused by myself too...Though I'm not exactly skating like a pro but at least I'm able to go in a straight line and able to turn without much problem...what more surprising is this is only my 2nd maybe 3rd time ice skating...and I didn't fall on my ass...lucky me...cuz the floor is well...ICE...and WET...

Why were we in Sunway? well cuz of Ju Anne of cuz...What's new? Something is definitely...well it seems that about a week ago...she went to Sunway to skate too...and this guy bumped into her...made her fall and she was well...attracted to him for some reason...and so is him...sparks started flying and they started talking...stupidly enough...at the end of the day both did not make the effort to ask for a phone number...

So she went back with the hope of running into him again...unsuccessful on that one...though she did managed to gather some infos about the ice hockey team which he is a part of...gd luck to her...it sounds like something ripped out from a lover's novel...filled with happy endings and stuff...though things don't usually go that well in real life...exceptional cases do happen and I hope it happens to her at least cuz I'm not getting any of it... : \

Well that's enough for the Sunway trip...let's talk about today...me n zh went to BTS and Low Yat for 2 reasons...1, buying a new basketball cuz the old one is leaking for some reason...yes...leaking...it became a blob in just under a week after I pumped it full of air...2, he wanted to get a pair of speakers for his computer which is having a set of stupidly old and busted piece of junk for the audio...and he got the sonic gear Evo7...which produces great audio...my goodness I feel like I'm listening to a cd in my car...well...and since we were there...we watched 'the happening' too.

Yes...'The Happening'...besides the obviously stupid title the movie actually played out quite well by my standards...not to his though...I find the movie really entertaining although lack of character development made the movie slightly shallow...but it still has the classic shyamalan twist which I have grown to love so much after watching most of his films...great director...and it's creepy too...yes...creepy...and freaky...and scary too for that matter...I guess it can be considered as a horror movie...

Well after the movie...we went back and realised one very and I mean VERY stupid thing...

We both have completely forgotten why we're there...to get a ball...

No comments: