Monday, June 16, 2008

SUCCESS!

So I went to MV again today being the residential family fuck up that does nothing but spend money...( I do consider myself one ) and believe me I'm trying to change...though old habits die hard...

So Eval called me yest nite at around 1:30 am...though I'm not sleeping yet I find that kinda stupid...He says that some guys from a gaming team based in penang are challenging me and my team to a friendly match...and it's gonna happen TODAY...-.- So I was like...even though I'm free...who the heck am I gonna get on such short notice? But anyhow...Kenji, and Jason managed to show up...it's gonna be in tournament style...4 players...2 from each team...1st place gets 3 points, 2nd gets 2, 3rd gets 1, and last gets none...We were waiting for quite a while in MV before they finally showed up...

Despite our best combined efforts we lost the match...BUT...all 3 of us are satisfied with the result...actually happy would be the right word to use...we literally celebrated our loss XD...One reason is that we only lost by a very small margin...33-27...we lost by a mere 5 points...2nd reason is that they are actually 2 of the top competitors in penang...to only lose by such a small margin proves the very point that we formed team RV in the 1st place...we want to prove that playing less doesn't mean we suck...and thus we consider the match a succes!

On a seperate event...Ju Anne suddenly called me about half an hour ago ( what's with late calls these day? O_o ) and asked me whether I want to hang out with her tomorrow...well naturally I agreed...but I told her I MIGHT not be going after all cuz besides my 10-12 class I also MIGHT have another tutorial class...I'll have to check with my lecturer tomorrow...

Then again it's almost always a double edged sword going out with her...good thing is that it's definitely a change of scenery...bad thing is I'm probably gonna end up with a hole in my wallet...especially after the team match today...-.-

No comments: