Monday, November 5, 2007

Aww man...

Well I haven't got any sleep last night although I don't really know why...(might be the flu though)...and I have have an 8am class...yipee ya...and as for now...the flu is only becoming worse...gotta see a doc tomolo...

I have an appointment with Ju Anne so I skipped the class...telling WZ to help me sign my attendance...and yes...u heard me right...we are somehow able to be on good terms again...not that it's a bad thing or whatever...but hey...I think we've been through these kinda shit for so many times that we're probably used to it already...: \ or bored of it...><

Well either way...I found out that WZ could be a real ass while he's playing DOTA...: \ he didn't help me sign my attendance...have to run all the way up to class hoping it hasn't ended yet so I could at least sign the list...and thank god I did...

So me n Ju Anne went to have some breakfast...and after that help her get some art supplies...then we did what we came to do...I was supposed to finally teach her how to do side-parking...she has taken like 4 driving tests and still somehow manages to fail it...I have no idea how but she did...I was quite surprised really...but after I saw how she drove...question's answered...she's really a disaster...won't go into details...but yea...that's more proof that most pretty/cute girls can't drive...: \

After that awful experience that left a lil present on my rear bumper...we decided to call it quits...and went to have some fun in a cyber cafe...hey dun blame me...she likes CS for one and she wants me to teach her DOTA...: \ and yes...I can see that she's having plenty of fun while I'm constantly watching over her back just so she won't get 'killed'...-.-

Oh well...after I drove her back home...I went back home for some rest myself...and that sums up the day...with the exception of my flu getting worse of cuz...-.-

No comments: