Monday, November 26, 2007

Bad Day...-.-

I swear sometimes luck is just not on my side...-.- again a potentially great day turned out much worse than expected...mainly cuz of 'Jessica Alba' again...yes...like I said...KL is full of stupid drivers...today just proves me right yet again...and I hate to be proven right in things like these...

Starts off as I was taking my 2nd test for P&S...not even half of what I studied came out...it already ruined my mood enough...so I went to play some games before going to TS with Ju Anne so she could get her stuff...

Well...change of plans...not that she's gonna FFK me or anything...but it's actually quite the opposite...she said she was TRYING to get home b4 we go to TS...but someway somehow...she ended up taking the wrong LRT train...TWICE...so she ended up in Tasik Selatan...and she called me to pick her up over there...lucky for her I'm not so absorbed into the games I was playing and decided to leave the com that I paid for and go get her...we had lunch together and as usual...she ordered more than she could eat...

On our way to TS...this van in front of me suddenly locked his brakes while braking halfway...there's no way of telling when he's going to stop...but according to him...the guy in front of him was doing the same thing...well lucky for him he gets to stop right in time...and unluckily for me...I hit him in the back...-.- it's not much of an impact...the van wasn't even scratched...and it could probably go unnoticed...but it's a different story for 'Jessica Alba'...she was disfigured again...-.- sometimes i really wonder how soft is Proton's Chassis...I'm really getting sick of all these stuff...This time I'd better take some precautions...when the car gets back from repair I'm gonna take it to the lowest lvl of the TS car park to test it's BRAKES...cuz when I stepped on it...hard...it didn't stop in time...-.- and given the distance between me and the van...it won't take much of an effort to NOT hit the van...my 'plan' is to figure out when exactly does the wheels lock when I brake...and the stopping distance...the pressure needed on the brake pedals...I want to know it all...I wish i could do it in some kind of open area in a track or something but lets face it...there ain't much of those places in KL...I can only hope that I won't get screwed by TS guards in the car park...

Cuz of the stupidly depressing ordeal we just had...Ju Anne went to the arcades with me to cheer me up abit...well it worked...fishes galore today and I get to spar with some of my friends too...it was fun while it lasted but I'll have to get a card renewal for my RX-8 again...

After we finished playing...we went over to Sungei Wang to buy her stuff...by her stuff I meant her prom dress...she's looking for a nice but cheap one...well she got one with RM89.90...it's real cheap for a dress to me for I have heard much more jaw dropping prices than this one...well...I thought I would get to at least see her in the dress or something before she bought it but she took a picture in the trying room instead...too shy I think...it's not like she wears skirts often...let alone a dress...from what I can see in the picture...which only shows the body and not the face...I would say she'll look all right...not exactly the main attraction of the dinner but I think she'll be able to catch some eyes...then she went over to a shoe shop to try out some heels...funny...she doesn't wear heels much too...and knowing her for all those years I can honestly say that I haven't saw her wearing heels for even once...and I'll have to admit...she doesn't look bad at all...in fact...she looks more girl-like than usual...but she can barely balance herself while wearing it...and she needs help on putting them on too...after trying the heels and telling the salesgirl that she'll be back to buy some next time since she dun have that much money on her...she bought 3 pairs of earrings on our way back to TS...I helped her choose all 3...sad to say there weren't many choices...well actually...there's alot of choices...but most of them won't match the dress she'll be in...so there's no point...but we did find a few that could possibly match up to the dress...so back to TS...

And here comes another unfortunate event...on our way out of the car park...another car nearly crashed into me for the 2nd time of the day...yeap...you heard me right...this guy in a Toyota Unser is going fast in the Car park and he didn't even saw me while coming out of a junction...I braked in time...but the other driver stupidly brakes in the middle of the road after he realized I was there...but it doesn't even matter anymore...if I was indeed in front of him that would be another accident in 1 day...he's already in the middle of the road for god's sake...-.-

And thx to the little 'event'...my parking ticket which I left on the dash board fell to somewhere...though I don't know where...I parked aside and searched high and low for it...it really sux...but luckily we found it...and by the time we get out it's still usable...but I think we're about 1-2 minutes away from the 15 minutes grace period to get out of there after we paid our parking...

So that kinda sums up my day for me...just another day with awfully alot of bad luck...To tell you the truth I haven't have days like these for a while now...It was quite frequent a few years back but I'm glad how it is now...well at least in overall things are working out for the better for me...

CHEERS

No comments: