Friday, November 23, 2007

Great Day...=D

Phew...It's been a while since I actually played basketball...and thx to my friends today...I get to play my heart out...=) It's fun...really...it has really been a while that I'm actually having fun while not playing any games or anything...

Well...the friends who are kind enough to make this possible today are...my old buddy Linus, my best friend ZH, Kenneth, My MT friend and 'apprentice' Max, and last but not least...Stephen...yeap...you heard me right...haha...it's no big deal actually...But I figured I should call an extra person...just in case...and so my predictions were true and thx for my 'foresight'...we're able to avoid having to wait for 'kakis' to show up...

WZ is actually going in the 1st place...but when I reached the place and met up with Stephen...we're the only 2 persons that has arrived IN TIME...ZH, Linus and Kenneth were all caught in a traffic jam...WZ however is a totally different story...when I called him at the mamak at 8:30...he didn't pick up...he's either still sleeping or he's in the toilet...and yes...he IS still sleeping...so me and Stephen went straight up to the basketball court and warmed up a little...but our 'little warm up' lasted more than half an hour...about 45 minutes to be exact...-.- Kenneth, ZH and Linus didn't show up till 9:30...and not long after that...Max finally arrived...and lucky for us...There's 6 of us by then...so we get to play 3 on 3...=D

We had heck of a time playing against each other...until about 11...by that time Stephen had to leave for work...well...had fun playing with him though...and this is actually the 1st time we really hung out or anything...haha...he's awfully polite though...we're cursing all the way when playing...in a friendly and joking way of course...but I don't recall Stephen muttering a single word of 'Fuck', 'Diu', 'Mahai' or anything...and after he left he sent me a msg apologizing for all the body contact involved when we were playing...I was like...wow...this is kinda a first for me...appreciate it man...but we really didn't mind...it's a contact sport...and often playing rough as actually a way to play it...so no worries...it's expected that we'll bump into each other, trip over someone's feet, step on someone, smacked someone, you name it...and oh...WZ only showed up after we're finished and sweating it out on the sidelines...=.= in his hand is a packet of Indo Mee double from a nearby mamak stall...zzzzzzzzz

Well after that...we went for lunch then to the Cyber Cafe for some games...played a heck lot...but it was fun anyways...hehe...then I went off to TS with WZ...to meet up with Ju Anne...she's there to shop for a dress for her upcoming prom which she...quite surprisingly...haven't been able to find a partner yet...I was thinking mayb i could volunteer...but it's not like i have a suit for myself either...: \ so I didn't even ask...hehe...was MT-ing when she was done and came looking for me...WZ played a heck lot...I only played 6 bucks...that = 3 plays...and I had to like...leave...to get him out of there...-.-

I drove Ju Anne and her cousin home after that...yea...her kid cousin is with her...and she didn't tell me that either...-.- well Ju Anne is kinda sick actually...and that's why I told her to see a doc fast...well luckily she actually listens to me most of the time...she went to the doctor's but she is already down with a slight fever...but heck...better late than never right?

So after I dropped them off at Ju Anne's Pandan Jaya house...WZ dropped by my place and had dinner...we watched some pretty crazy videos over here and laugh till out cheeks started aching...XD seriously...I'm not exaggerating or anything...I really just can't stop laughing...

And the highlight video is this one...



PRESENTING!!!

FREQUENCY!!!

/o/

No comments: