Wednesday, November 14, 2007

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZ...

It is really quite stupid that when things are seemingly getting better...u get something smacked right on your face...-.- that's kinda what happened to me actually...I have been down with flu recently...well not exactly down but heck it's real annoying when you have 'post-nasal dripping' (that's what the doc said...: \) or whatever it is...

Well lets just say I've had better days...I thought I was getting better...but apparently I was wrong...was coughing my lungs out after I went BTS today...probably cuz I was around when WZ is smoking...but heck I'm not taking any chances that it won't be back...so I went to the doc's again...and this time...I get an extra 2 packets of meds...YIPEE YA~ I'm so bloated of meds right now...-.- Zzzzzzzz....

On a separate occasion...When I came home after driving WZ to the Pandan Jaya LRT station...I opened the front gate to the parking space in my house...and there it is...my old busted up 96' model Honda Civic...AHHH~MISSED IT SOOOOO MUCH...And then I looked closer...WHAT THE FUCK???!!! The whole rear bumper is like...hancur kecai...-.- And I was sitting in Jono's (my elder bro who's currently studying in AUS) car...thinking what in the hell happened to it? Then...flashback...My younger bro Kit was driving it a few days ago...-.- He just got his 'P' License about a week ago...and that pretty much sums up everything...

DUDE!!! Can't you just listen to me for like once??? I friggin told you to practice around the neighborhood BEFORE you actually drive on the road...It's not all in the books you read when u are going for the undang exam...-.- this is practical...with disastrous driving heck you might even get someone killed!!! KILLED!!! KIIIIIIILLLLLLEEEEEEEEED!!!!!!!! Well I hope he reads this...-.-

ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........

Anyways...since Zh wanted me to post some photos of myself on the web...so here it is...in COLOR!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOT~!!! *(lame-o)*

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Yes...it's me and WZ if that's what you're thinking...well...maybe you're not thinking at all...heh...And don't worry...we're not Neo-Nazi or anything...we won't pull out guns and smack the hell out of you only to shoot you later while shouting 'HEIL HITLER!!!' just because you're jewish...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"HEILZ!!!!" /o/