Sunday, November 11, 2007

Has been and always will be...

Peer groups...it literally means a bunch of people with similar personalities and traits that always hangs out together...yea...I'm sure everyone has their fair share of peer discrimination experiences...

Mine would be unlike most people...In high school...I'm the quiet kid that sits behind the class...rarely muttering a word except for when talking to my friends...then again...I don't really have much friends back in high school...And those few friends that I have...I really do appreciate them like no one else does...they are like diamonds to me...Believe me...If you are one of those guys or girls who are actually considered 'cool' and hang around a bunch of other 'cool' people...Friends are like a hive of bees...where when one of the bees got smashed on a car's wind screen...the next day would just go by like nothing had happened...just the loss of one insignificant...thing...

Every now and then...We would come in contact with one of these 'cool' people...I recently did...And over the months we knew each other...I started to have feelings for her...How could I get close to her? And get to know her more? 'Just be yourself'...that's Cheese Babe's advice...it really is easier said than done babe...to people like you...to be yourself means being cheerful and talking alot...keeping a smile on your face and constantly having fun...but those actions are the exact opposite of being myself...and by being myself...'cool' people find me BORING...'cool' people like you babe...'cool' people like my crush...'cool' people like those who left me in the corner of the classroom to dream away instead of letting me join the fun everyone's having...

In the end...It just made me realize that me and her are just 2 persons from 2 completely different worlds...what are the chances on me getting her? slim...real slim...slimmer than a piece of tissue perhaps...I'm not giving up if that's what you think...but in the end...does it really matter that I love her? personally...I don't think so...that's probably why I've been listening to some old Linkin Park Albums lately...yea...stupid...but it's true...

So my overall mood lately would be like the picture below...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

COOL HUH??? XD

4 comments:

RwN said...

i really love that pic ^^

Doppel22 said...

Lol why so?
U a Linkin Park fan or something?=P

RwN said...

u can say that again ^^

Doppel22 said...

I see...=)
Used to be an LP fan too...
Too bad they changed their style of music...
They used to be unique...
Now they're like every other band around...-.-